SPICY BEEF NOODLE SOUP
Beef Noodle Soup has always been a favorite especially during cold weather.
This Spicy Beef Noodle Soup Recipe will surely make you feel warm and comfortable.
So If you are a spicy food lover person I’m sure you are ready to taste the spicy beef noodle soup.
Cooking this dish are just simple that’s why you follow the instructions given below; but let me give the ingredients first.
All you need is to have:
- 2 lbs sliced beef shank
- 4 ounces dried noodles (Mi Trung)
- 3 to 5 pieces dried Thai chili
- A bunch of baby bok choy, cleaned
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup cooking wine
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 to 5 pieces star anise
- 3 cups water
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
So here are the instructions given:
- Heat oil in a cooking pot
- Once the oil becomes hot, sauté the garlic, ginger, and scallions for 30 seconds to a minute
- Add the beef. Cook for 3 minutes or until the color browns.
- Add the soy sauce, cooking wine, beef broth, and water. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in the star anise, sugar, and chili. Stir and simmer for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Soak the noodles in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and arrange in individual bowls.
- Add the bok choy, salt, and pepper. Stir and cover the pot. Turn the heat to off.
- Let the residual heat cook the bok choy for 5 minutes.
- Pour the soup with beef slices and vegetables on the bowls where the noodle are arranged.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!