I usually cooked this Daing na Bangus in breakfast, its because this dish is so easy to cook after marinating, I dip it in a hot frying pan. This is my favorite meal in breakfast, if I don’t have enough time to cook when I’m going to work early in the morning. Daing na Bangus is delicious dish for me esp. with matching sauce with chili labuyo. I’ts so yummy! try it and you believe it. Read the procedure below on how to cook it properly.
- 2 pcs. Boneless Bangus ( Milkfish )
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves crushed garlic.
- 4 tbsp. of cooking oil
- Flatten Bangus with skin on top and place in baking pan (or any flat surface like baking pan)
- Sprinkle the crushed garlic on all the Bangus surface
- Now pour in vinegar, then season with pepper and salt.
- Safely cover and marinate Bangus in the refrigerator overnight to get full flavor.
- In a hot frying pan, add the 4 tbsps. of cooking oil and heat till it just starts to smoke over medium-high heat.
- Place the Bangus fillet, skin side down.
- Lower heat to medium and cook uncovered about 4 minutes each side.
- Brown the marinade garlic and place it on top of the bangus.
- Serve Daing na Bangus with rice, and soy sauce, calamansi with chili labuyo.