SOMETIMES WHEN THE WEATHER FELT SO COLD THE FIRST IDEA WE WANTED TO COOK IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BURN OUT THE COLD WE FEEL IN OUR BODY. THAT’S WHY WE EXACTLY POINT OUT THE “SOUP DISHES” SO BY NOW I WELL GAVE ONE RECIPE OF SOUP DISHES THAT CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR LIST OF RECIPES.
- 1 whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 36 ounces rice washing
- ½ pc small green papaya, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 1 thumb ginger, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Hot pepper leaves
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger
- Put-in the chicken and cook until color turns light brown
- Add the fish sauce and mix well
- Pour-in the rice washing and put to a boil. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the green papaya wedges and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the hot pepper leaves
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!